[78-L] MATILDA

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 7 13:06:11 PST 2009

Naxos has it, as does Bear Family. The Naxos one can be obtained from any
non-US dealer. The Bear Family box set can be obtained by mortgaging your
family and cat.

Plus you get the original title, MATILDA MATILDA. Two Matildas, one low price.
Operators are standing by to take your wallet.

http://www.crotchet.co.uk/8120799.html

Cheap, even with shipping! I don't think my Canadian contact can match that price.

dl