[78-L] RCA Victor reverse side "spider web" etching name?

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 19:36:26 PST 2009

I've never thought it particularly attractive myself, what were they
trying to say, that their reocrds were old and stored improperly? That
the music was old? Or the owners of the records livewd in dingy old
houses and never swept up after themselved? That the records or music
belonged in a museum?

Why not a sun burst or something a little more positive?

joe salerno