[78-L] Victor's Sunrise label

SoundThink at aol.com SoundThink at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 16:39:16 PST 2008

I have one Sunrise - in fact, I got it from an old Docks auction in the
1980s. The label is a little bit damaged, but still quite suitable for my
purposes. It's S-3364: "Who Wouldn't Be Lonely" by the Lone Star Cowboys b/w  Tumble
Down Shack in My Dreams by the Girls of the Golden West.

Cary Ginell

In a message dated 12/27/2008 1:41:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,