[78-L] FW: jewish columbia records

Patrick Humbert patrick_humbert at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 08:13:47 PST 2008

Happy new year, Happ Hanukah for everyone !  I have on a CBS CD a nice collection of records made by differents klezme rbands of the 20'.  Is anybody own this title :  Die Boibriker Chasseneh -Part I & II (rec. NY, March 1927)Col 8129-F by BOIBRIKER KAPELLE (w/Da Tarras (cl) Benny Margulis (as) Abe Schwartz (vn)  I have the part I on this CD (Col CBS CK 86321) Lookin' for the part II or any other title by this band  for a radio program...  Could you help me ,?? In advance, thanks a lot,
Patrick   Humbert  brussels, Belgium