[78-L] Lottaspam ^

Mwcpc2 at aol.com Mwcpc2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 07:22:35 PST 2008

It isn't just the free accounts that use them. It is part of living in a
capitalist society. The ones from Yahoo are particularly annoying on lists that
pass thru HTML and graphics, as are the ones advertising the virus protection
software the sender is using.

I automatically strip them out mentally the same way as the ads in web
pages, magazines, billboards, busses, subways, radio, TV, ...

They mostly bother people who think the Internet is supposed to be
different. The solution is to set up your own server, web site, and email  software.
If, like me, you haven't a clue about how to do that, learn to live  with it or
become a hermit.

Of course the capitalist society may be about to self destruct and bring an
end to all that frivolity!

Mike Csontos

In a message dated 12/21/2008 2:04:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,