[78-L] A BIT off topic but too good not to share - Holiday Music

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 11:11:14 PST 2008

Steve,

I can vouch for this great program. I listed to NPR a fair amount while
driving around, and have usually tuned in to this program which does
indeed have a large amount of unusual, out-of-print Christmas music,
much of which is truly wonderful and much of which I've never heard
before.

I'm a Christmas music afficionado myself, and have been collecting
Christmas music for about 25 years or so. It's sad, but true, that a large
amount of really wonderful Christmas music is just no longer available
other than through programs like this one.

Well worth listening to and highly recommended.

Tom