[78-L] 1922 customs decision on broken records during shipment - b etween wheat and opium issues

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 16:30:12 PST 2008

Steve Shapiro wrote:
> 1. David L.  The link should pop you into the middle of a page of Customs decisions.
>
> This page is in Google books.  If you still can't open the url correctly, search google for "A. J. Macksoud" and it should come right up.

No..the link opens to this, every time:

Treasury Decisions Under Customs and Other Laws By United States Dept. of the
Treasury, United States Customs Court, Board of United States General Appraisers

  Buy this book
Abebooks
Alibris
Amazon
Barnes&Noble.com
Google Product Search
Beginning with 1915 the Abstracts of decisions of the United States Customs
Court are included.

More details
Treasury Decisions Under Customs and Other Laws
By United States Dept. of the Treasury, United States Customs Court, Board of
United States General Appraisers
Published by G.P.O., 1922

Add to my library
Write review

Contents
EVIDENCE PRESUMPTION THAT CUSTOMS OFFICERS DISCHARGE THEIR DUTY 3
TREASURY DEPARTMENT, Milreis, William W
United States Court of Customs Appeals May 375
eo nomine, cellophane, centum
APPEAL from Board of United States General Appraisers G A 8479 T D 385
india rubber, jobbers, opium
2 other sections not shown
Search in this book
  Other editions
  Treasury Decisions Under Customs and Other Laws‎
by United States Dept. of the Treasury, United States Customs Court, Board of
United States General Appraisers - Finance, Public - 1913

Beginning with 1915 the Abstracts of decisions of the United States Customs
Court are included.
Snippet view - About this book - Add to my library
  Treasury Decisions Under Customs and Other Laws‎
by United States Dept. of the Treasury, United States Customs Court, Board of
United States General Appraisers - Finance, Public - 1932

Beginning with 1915 the Abstracts of decisions of the United States Customs
Court are included.
Snippet view - About this book - Add to my library
  Treasury Decisions Under Customs and Other Laws‎
by United States Dept. of the Treasury, United States Customs Court, Board of
United States General Appraisers - Finance, Public - 1937