[78-L] 1922 customs decision on broken records during shipment - b etween wheat and opium issues

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sat Dec 20 15:38:01 PST 2008

1. David L.  The link should pop you into the middle of a page of Customs decisions.

This page is in Google books.  If you still can't open the url correctly, search google for "A. J. Macksoud" and it should come right up.

2. Taylor B wrote:

> My problem was worse...I found a bunch of broken records IN my opium!

If you eat the opium, the broken records will sound just fine.  In fact, all your records will sound great.  You can save the pieces of the broken records and sell them on oyVey, like that Milt Herth Decca.  If you include the opium with the broken record pieces you sell on oyVey, they'll probably write a book about you too, but they'll probably first _throw_ the book at you.

steve