[78-L] Columbia 3114-D

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Dec 20 14:13:46 PST 2008

According to Rust and Forbes'  British Dance Bands:

The Hall side was recorded November 13, 1935.  Mx CA-15445-1.  Issued on Col
FB-1216.  The original backing was Accent on Youth.

The Stone side was recorded October 21,  1935.  Mx. CAR-3680-1.  Issued on
Regal-Zonophone  MR-1897.  The original backing was The General's Fast
Asleep.

Taylor B