[78-L] Columbia 3114-D

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 14:21:25 PST 2008

These are indeed dubs, because Columbia may not have had legal access to the
eccentric trip groove at that time..English Columbia was able to use it after
the EMI merger. If it's later, then who knows..Columbia kept on dubbing English
matrices for some ridiculous reason, while pressing direct from others.

dl