[78-L] eBay gripes

PHONOGUY at aol.com PHONOGUY at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 08:32:54 PST 2008

Well...I feel giving someone a negative just because you do not like what the
seller chose for packing material is not a fair thing to do as long as it
arrived in good condition.. I send items by Priority mail as well as media mail.
Just yesterday I mailed a cylinder record to Montana. I told the postman to
send it by media mail. He told me that since it was only 7 oz it was cheaper to
send it first class mail!!!  It all evens out. I can order priority mail boxes
by the case from the USPS  web site and I do when I need some. They make a
lot of money on Priority mail and it is all paid for with the postage costs.
They do a great job handling millions of items every day and if you had to have
people just to open packages to see what packing material was used your
shipping costs would cost 200 times what they are now not to mention all the extra
damage. You would be spending $500 to save 4 cents. Thanks Henry