[78-L] SAMPLES of the Restored Fleisher's Gullivers TRavels

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Dec 12 18:50:18 PST 2008

William A Brent wrote

 > > the dollar store DVDs look betteDavid Weiner wrote:
> Yeah, it may be a great transfer, but on my big Sony desktop, the film looks
> like a smeary VHS.
>
> Dave

Actually the idea is more to allow us to check if more of the image is
indeed shown in this version like they claim.  They say that there was
more image area at the edges than was usually seen.  What also needs
checking is if any of the top and bottom is missing.  Compare the image
area with the old transfers, not the picture quality.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com