[78-L] Matrix numbers [Victor, anyway]

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 07:44:22 PST 2008

I have here some pre 1910 red seal discs. they have the catalog number and the matrix? pressed on the shellac.
But I also can see a samall crown symbol besides the caltalog numbrer, since they are single sided an "angel" like logo graved (trade Mark).

One label (paper) reads "Gramahone Monarch Record" (Milano) "535 1/2 c" with catalog 063068, other has "Victrola" as the brand, (Titta Ruffo, singing) "1329 c" (not hand written) Catalog 92042 crown in the disc or 90024 (s) in the label

Are thise made for/in europe?
 JorgeF