[78-L] Record playing speed ,,^..^,, (Joke)

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 07:01:42 PST 2008

Last night while reviewing old messages (just to check some names, many Steve(s) here) (Hi!).
I noticed that my signature was totally wrong at the end, at first I assumed this was done by the guy that sent the message (I don’t receive my own postings to the list, ok?), then I remembered that some mail servers o list servers get rid of whitespaces at the begging of the line, maybe one was replacing them with ??? or any other character.
This is easily solved inserting one vertical bar at the beginning of each line in the signature. I knew that and solved it years ago in my gmail, but yahoo mail was “plain text only”, so I did not bother about it. Nowadays yahoo mail is HTML I didn´t adjust the signature. (My fault)
It should look like this: (hope it works)
|                          '''
|                         (0 0)

Note that bellow the characters is an imaginary wall, (Please, no graffiti here) this should be ignorance, and the cat is always trying to learn a little more. In Spanish we have a saying (say?):
“La curiosidad mato al gato”
Literally translated “Curiosity killed the cat”
Best regards “amigos..."