[78-L] Record playing speed ^

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 17:54:24 PST 2008

If the etiquette of the list is not to use signatures there is no problem with me in not using it.
My name is Jorge Fernandez and should be some hundreds with that name around de world.

The problem is that I live in a country with real personals security risks. (something some "advanced" countries are recently expereincing)

I can not find a reason for the question to be stupid, especially if you are a newbie in these matters.

I placed an ^ in the subject so you don’t read the message if don care for stupid things (at least that is what I understood)

In the rules when joining in to the list I cannot find  anything saying this list is exclusive to experts.

And I Do not know what the words “humble” or “moronic” are, please help.

Anyway I have found many very nice people in the list willing to help those that ignore some basics.

It was a total revelation to me, finding that Cds had variable RPM and constant tangential speed. (Sorry for that)

Just to end, I have a physiological defect that I call "Digital dyslexia" this meaning that may left hand works faster than the right, that why the most typos.  (And also the fact natural my natural language is not English)

God bless you…