[78-L] Info Request

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 10:27:19 PST 2008

Hi to all, first let me say that this is not an auction or something similar.

Las month I got access to a carton box with some very old and rare (to me) 78 rpm records all are very big and most are single sided (the other side is flat) I list them bellow.

I’ll keep them, but I am guessing what gross value they are, or if there is one that is special?The records where in very bad condition but I have already make pictures of them, zoom the labels and rip them to 24 bit 44100 wav files.

The records owner was the grandfather of my older cousin’s husband, all past away. So my cousin gave them to me knowing I’ll appreciate it.
Thanks.
 Victor 31354 Poet and Peasant Overture Poet and Peasant Sousa's Band Suppe 1902 ? Philadelphia
Victor 85048 Serenata Don Pasquale Enrico Caruso Donizetti 1905 - New York
Victor 89002 Don Pasquale Duetto Don Pasquale Duetto Antonio Scotti, Marcella Sembrich Donizetti 1906 - New York
VIctor 55146-B Baada de Pipo  La mascota  Audran 1908 - Madrid
Victrola 88207 O tu che in seno agli angeli  La forza del destino Enrico Caruso Verdi 1909  Cadmen
Victrola 89033 Mon coeur est penetre…! Faust Enrico Caruso, Geraldine Farrar Gounod 1910 - New York
Victrola 88348 Ah! fuyez, douce image  Manon Enrico Caruso Massenet 1911 - Cadmen
Victrola 8020-A Ange adorable  Roméo et Juliette Edmond Clément, Geraldine Farrar Gounod 1913 - Cadmen
Victrola 8020-B Lontano, Lontano  Mefistofele.  Edmond Clément, Geraldine Farrar Gounod 1913 - Cadmen
Victrola 8068-AB Oh dio Mimi La Bohême Lucrezia Bori, Tito Schipa Puccini 1914 1922 Cadmen
Victrola 88475 Mi chiamano Mimí  La Bohême Lucrezia Bori Puccini 1914 1922 Cadmen
Columbia 49180 Pagliacci - Prologo Pagliacci Riccardo Stracciari Leoncavallo - - -
Columbia 48740 E lucevan le steile Tosca Hipolito Lazaro Puccini - - -
Gramophone 053068 Giá Podio m'abbandona L'Africana Celestina Boninsegna Mayerbeer - - Milan Gramophone 054084 E' il sol dell'anima Rigoletto Fernando de Lucia, Guiseppina Huguet Verdi
Victor 31227 Bridal Chorus Lohengrin Arthur Pryor's Band Wagner - - -
Victor 89077 Ballo in Maschera - Caruso, De segurola Verdi - - -
Victor 71049 Los Saltimbanquis Arieta de Romplatero Sr. Sagi - Barba Ganne - - -
VIctor 31012 Magic Falute Oveture Magic Falute Victor Grand Concert Band Mozart? - - -
VIctor 92041 - - Titta Ruffo Verdi - - -
VIctor 55146-A Salida de Campanone Camapanone Emilio Sagi-Barba  Mazza - - -
Victor 31366 Espana Waltz - Arthur Pryor's Band Waldteufel - - -
Victrola 92042 Hamlet - Monologo Hamlet Titta Ruffo Thomas - - -
Victrola 88322 Vase Brillante Op. 34, No 1 Ignace Jan Paderewsky Chopin - - -
Victrola 9205 La ci darem la mano Don giovanni TItta Ruffo, Graziella Pareto Mozart - - -
Victrola 6490-AB Prelude Lohengrin Leopold Stokowsky Wagner - - -

                          '''
                         (0 0)