[78-L] Just sharing

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 10:34:58 PST 2008

I did that once also. Received a "miracle" shipping and pointed this out in my feedback in a statement similar to yours. I got flamed by this guy in a letter saying that I had ruined his "100% satisfied" rating with my comment, even though I gave him a positive rating. "You got the record in good shape so why are you complaining???"

Cary Ginell