[78-L] Just sharing

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:19:44 PST 2008

I shuddered at these stories... and short-circuited any possibility of them happening to me with one item a week ago.

Spent the day in the car driving to & from a particular destination and an agreeable seller, to pick up a literally one-of-a-kind test pressing. Seller knew he was not experienced in sending shellac.

Happy ending - item's safely in storage; I managed to not drop & shatter it (as I did a Miller Bluebird of "I'm Sorry For Myself" some years back.

All best - Dave Jessup

Previously, on 78-L: