[78-L] Just sharing

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 19 06:39:57 PST 2008

I had one ten-inch 78 show up in a box with just a couple of airbags taking up
the remainder of the space. And as I recall, no sleeve. Minor hairline crack
was the extent of the damage.

Then there was the Norman Wisdom LP shipped from England, in the flimsiest
package outside of an unpadded paper bag. The record was MELTED.

dl