[78-L] Just sharing

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 04:05:43 PST 2008

Just last week I received 4 nice 1905 Victor Grand Prize 10-inch
records from an ebay dealer with good feedback.  The records were
placed inside a flimsy bubble-pak envelope, with a single paper towel
placed between each record for "cushioning".  To my amazement they
all arrived intact.

Because they did arrive safely I left the following positive
feedback:  "Arrived safely in spite of incompetent packing in a
flimsy bubble-pak envelope."

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records