[78-L] Universal releases series of vinyl LPs

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Nov 15 14:16:00 PST 2008

From: Bertrand CHAUMELLE <chaumelle at orange.fr>

> Galeries Lafayette is not the place to buy vinyl in France.

I know that, but I was showing Leah the store.  And I had gotten a bunch
of things there back in 1983.

> They have a big choice (7", 10" and 12") at the Virgin Megastore, among others.

I don't think we passed by it -- we only had one afternoon free in Paris
that trip.  But we had gone to the one in Amsterdam the day or two
before.  We did pick up a lot of stuff, including 78s, that Summer.  We
couldn't even get all of it home by ourselves.  You wouldn't believe the
two huge boxes we shipped out of Budapest.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

"Back To Vinyl" has more reissues in France than on that site.
Including the French-speaking catalogue (Bardot, Gaisnbourg, etc)

BC