[78-L] OT: Earl in New York. Last Show.

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Nov 15 14:09:18 PST 2008

From: <spats47 at ntlworld.com>
> Hi!
> Great to see Mike and Leah last night!
> I think that the show went pretty well, really.

We think so too.

> However, I'm really wondering if I'll have an audience at all, tonight,
> so, don't bother about booking a seat, but please, if you're around
> locally, do come along!
> Yours in a panic...   Earl.

Actually they didn't ask us if we had reservations, and although it was
fairly full there still were seats at the central "beer hall style"
table.  And the music charge is $12, not what the $20 they said on the
phone.

> Broadway Baby Bistro, West 53rd, West of 8th Avenue.
> 7pm Tonight, Saturday, only!

South side of the street, first of the doors to the place as you go West
on 53rd.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com