[78-L] Help Requested For Foreign Shipping Rates

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:33:03 PST 2008

Very interesting!

UK Royal Mail clearly state that no package weighing more than 2kg may be sent to Canada by either Air OR Surface mail (see bottom of these pages):

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?mediaId=53800712&catId=400036

and

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?mediaId=400393&catId=400037

Why this exclusion should apply only to Canada is a complete mystery to me but it must be something to do with those pesky Canadians as Royal Mail are never slow in extracting as much money as they can from us.

Alan Bunting