[78-L] George White's Scandals on TCM THIS WEdnesday - WRONG one!

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:47:06 PDT 2008

My apologies! Someone pointed out to me that it was the 1945 one with Durante etc. (LOve to see that one.). Since Fox still has a bunch more Alice Faye titles in their archives and IF the great Alice Faye Collection Volume 2 - which I love!) does well. Maybe it will be in AF Collection # 3 SOMEDAY.

Again, sorry for confusion. And thanks for clarification DAve!

Steve> From: djwein at earthlink.net> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:17:47 -0400> Subject: Re: [78-L] George White's Scandals on TCM THIS WEdnesday> > Alice Faye isn't in this - she was in the 1934 and 1935 editions, made for> Fox; this 1945 film was released by RKO and stars Jack Haley & Joan Davis,> with music from Gene Krupa and Rose "Chee-Chee" Murphy.> > Dave W.> >