[78-L] Raquel Meller.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 22 03:45:45 PDT 2008

Hi!

Thanks for this extra information.
It all hangs together rather well.
My record of her was recorded in France in 1926, but the label has an
over-sticker on it to show that it was being imported to the USA by a
retail shop in New York, obviously to coincide with her tour!

She must have been a bit of a star at the time.
Strange that I've never come across her before!

Earl.