[78-L] Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

Jess McLean2 jessmclean2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 5 16:35:12 PDT 2008

Donna

Do not dump your research on Grey Gull and Shaw.  As you may recall - [Mike Mosiello was my Father-in-law]  so I would be one interested if it is published. I have no idea if there would be many others.

One thing to remember - is that collectors and researchers are pretty radical in what they will buy to gain some specialized information, recording or pics. Surely your book would be as valuable as a hard to get Grey Gull. It's all about one's perspective

One option for you is to self-publish. I wrote a history of a Civil war unit and due to limited interest, I self published, put it on the web and have been selling it for several years. Nominal cost is about $0.10 per page. People browsing the web run across it and order it. I also sell a lot of them to Libraries and genealogical groups. Orders hit pretty regularly. Have reprinted it about 5 or 6 times. Nice  to get $69.95 per copy. It weighs in at 4 lbs and has 800 pages.  I just figured the cost - added the shipping and my profit and if they want to pay that - they order. They can't find that compilation of information ANYWHERE else. And it's the same with your research.

Let me know off line if you would like the link to the web page or have any questions.

regards
Jess