[78-L] Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com
Sun Oct 5 17:48:13 PDT 2008

At 07:35 PM 10/5/2008, you wrote:
>Donna
>
>Do not dump your research on Grey Gull and Shaw.  As you may recall
>- [Mike Mosiello was my Father-in-law]  so I would be one interested
>if it is published.

I have no desire to give it away, but wasn't sure such an arcane
topic would interest many people.  Btw, of course I remember you and
I absolutely loved your research on Mike.  Still don't understand how
he put up with Theo as long as he did-- maybe he and Andy Sannella
were two people who knew how to get along with Theo and actually get paid!