[78-L] Quality & Reo - Canadian labels

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Sun May 7 10:29:21 PDT 2023

How late was Quality Records pressing 78rpm rock & roll records from US
masters? And, further, when did Reo - a subsidiary of Quality - cease
pressing 78s? I'm searching for the elusive "Shu-Rah" by Fats Domino
which was released as a 45 in the US on Imperial 5734, c. 1961. I'm
hoping that there may have been a Canadian pressing on 78, but am
doubtful since the mother and/or master stamper was probably a 45. Of
course if the stamper depended from tape all bets are off!
Discogs shows virtually nothing about this one.
Malcolm R