[78-L] and young record-spinners.

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Mon Mar 13 20:56:13 PDT 2023

Here's one I found. You can poke around here and maybe find what you are
looking for. This one has "Old McDonald Had A Farm."

https://archive.org/details/bobandraycompletecollection/Bob_and_Ray_Audio/The+Wally+Ballou+Story+Vol+1+%5BDisc+4%5D/09+Dean+Archer+Armstead+(Talks+About+Your+Lawn+-+Bob+Translates).mp3

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully