[78-L] Test -- and young record-spinners.

Robert Shirer rshirer1 at unl.edu.invalid
Fri Mar 10 20:51:49 PST 2023

I have a large number Young People's Records issues from the 1950s.  They are wonderful.  They range from introducing classical and jazz music to "dramatic" stories which range from  fairy tales to historical recreations.  I especially love "Train to the Zoo"  which is a pseudonymous performance by Weavers during  blacklist.

Bob Shirer