[78-L] Test -- and young record-spinners.

ron at fial.com.invalid ron at fial.com.invalid
Fri Mar 10 20:38:01 PST 2023

All Quiet on 78-L except for rejected spam, about 15 to 30 per day (spam and phishing crap).

I have a 7-year old great-grand daughter with a new? record player that plays 78s, 45s and
33s  -- she is into some Beetles vinlyl re-issues (a big deal these days).

She is now is asking me if I have any 78 RPM records  LOL !      I told her yes,  about 6 to 7
thousand.  Most all 10" and 7"shelved on one half of my double garage, the rest is large
albums stored on edge in various containers.

I will go through the childrens stuff and send her some age-appropriate 78s, they are mostly
smaller 7-inchers.  A lot of that is nusery-rhyme and childrens stories.  She said that her
needle flips over, so maybe will work well.  The turnover cartridges usually a saphire 3-mil for
the 78s.   will mostly send vinyl, maybe one shellac so she can actualy see and hold one.

Any suggestions?

Regards,  Ron Fial