[78-L] Old 78-L digests

iñigo ciadelgramofono at yahoo.es.invalid
Sun Jan 15 02:24:15 PST 2023

Hello, Ron, and all.
I know the list has archived all posts since September 2008 in the comfortable txt digest mode, I have all them downloaded for future reference.But I'm wandering if the digests of the old list at Cornell servers are still available or reachable in any form, those prior the move from Cornell to Klickitat servers. I am in the list since 1996 or 1997. I don't know when the list was created neither.... I'd love to have similar files of all the posts, as there is lots of useful information there... Is it possible to get them old digests prior to 2008?Thanks,Inigo