[78-L] Victrola motor repair

Ron L"Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Sat Dec 17 17:06:23 PST 2022

What parts do you need?

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com <78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com> On Behalf Of Mark Bardenwerper
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2022 7:22 PM
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Victrola motor repair

On 12/17/2022 3:54 PM, iñigo wrote:
> Mark, jus a suggestion... If you register in the Talking machine forum, you can post there your problem, if any, and you'll find a lot of knowledgeable people to give hints and help you to carry on the work... photos included. They know a lot and are always helping people to make repairs.

I just oiled it, cleaned off some of the surplus hardened grease that oozed out of the spring drum, assembled it and gave it a whirl. She runs great and is very quiet. I need a few more parts and the front doors need some more work, but It's pretty well conquered.

First record on the machine was, Columbia A-2654, "The Warbler's Serenade." In a minute I'm going to flip to, "The Whistler And His Dog."

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully