[78-L] Question: Serbian and Croatian discs

Nikola Zekić nikolafmu at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Aug 26 13:36:42 PDT 2022

Greetings,

That band, Kapela Cicvarića, was a rather famous Gypsy orchestra from
the town of Šabac. It was a multi-generational, family orchestra, and it
was active until the Second World War. Most family members either died
in the camps, or as partisans. The few survivors played for a while
afterwards, but never reformed the orchestra... Their discs are very
much sought after nowadays.

Thank you for your response, and for your kind words. Warmest regards!

Дана 26.8.2022. у 22:33, iñigo пише: