[78-L] Abrams files in EXCEL form

ron at fial.com.invalid ron at fial.com.invalid
Mon Mar 21 00:08:17 PDT 2022

Wow, lots of work.  Thanks Iñigo!

I did similar about 20 years ago, purtting the Abrams files in a mysql database.  He sent them
on a bunch of floppys.   I was building a web site to load pictures of labels and tied them to
the Abrams database using PHP or Perl code.   But it did not work out, I had a hard disk
crash and a lot of the work I had done was lost.  It was not getting backed up.

It is a good idea to actually restore from your backups to a new machine to verify that your
backups are really working.   I bet most of us have been been in this trouble at least once.

Regards,   Ron Fial