[78-L] Centenarians

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Fri Oct 8 14:36:11 PDT 2021

	I don't have any other centenarians. I did try to find the last list
we had of living big band singers, but could not locate it in my old
email files. I'm sure it is in the 78-l archive but I don't think it
is searchable. It would be interesting to update it. I don't remember
Louise Tobin being on it. And I don't think Nancy Norman is on it. She
sang with Sammy Kaye (CHICKERY CHICK) and is now 96.

	RayK