[78-L] War of the Worlds

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Tue Sep 22 07:56:56 PDT 2020

If you play all of the music used - full versions of the band remotes,
the piano music, the Pelléas & Mélisande interlude and excerpts both
from the Jane Eyre music and the piano concerto  - you'll manage over
half an hour of music. With sound clips from the drama etc you'd
probably make 60 minutes of interesting radio!
For my own music programme I will use contemporary recordings of the
first three dance tunes, as played by Mantovani, Victor Silvester and
Jan Garber. With some clips from the drama added and my own studio talk.
Kristjan