[78-L] AFM ban discography

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Thu Sep 3 09:29:47 PDT 2020

	This is all very interesting. Thanks Kristjan and David,

	Here's another question for DL. I read somewhere that Percy Faith
made an early recording of I'LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN. If that's accurate,
where would he have made that recording?

	RayK

 Sorry, it was Hank Snow who did some sides during the ban.
 On Thursday, September 3, 2020, 08:36:54 a.m. EDT, David Lennick