[78-L] 78rpm Pornography

Leroy Barco leroybarco at abq.com.invalid
Tue May 19 11:00:50 PDT 2020

Sorry for a premature send about a major 78rpm sighting on the TV.

I enjoy sightings of recorded sound history in TV and movies.

My best are ‘Brideshead Revisited’ and ‘Carnivàle’.

Until now …

HBO’s ‘Penny Dreadful: City of Angels’ first episode is loaded with
authentic 78rpm sightings.

The second episode has nothing except a double radio tower transmission
antenna on what seems an Angelus Temple analog.

The third episode has a 12 record Wurlitzer jukebox.

I’ll comment more in a thread, ‘78rpm sightings’.

LeRoy