[78-L] ARSC Virtual Conference 2020

Bill Klinger klinger at modex.com.invalid
Mon May 4 20:33:57 PDT 2020

The Outreach Committee of the Association for Recorded Sound Collections
(ARSC) posts the following message.

--- ARSC VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ---
-- May 21-23, 2020 --

We are pleased to announce that the ARSC 2020 Virtual Conference is now open
for registration! Registration is open to members and the public, free of
charge. Registration will remain open throughout the conference or until we
reach capacity. To register, please visit:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference.html

The preliminary conference program is now available online:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/2020/ARSC2020_Program.pdf

Conference sessions will be held May 21 and 22, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EDT.
The ARSC Annual Business Meeting will take place May 23, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00
p.m. EDT; all members are encouraged to attend.

Please see the preliminary program for committee meeting schedules. These
meetings require separate registrations.

We also plan to have recorded presentations available for on-demand viewing.
Stay tuned for more information on those.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and patience as we work to bring you this
virtual conference. We look forward to seeing you online!

Any questions? Please e-mail Rebecca Chandler at:
rebecca at weareavp.com

While the conference will be free to all, we ask those that are able to
contribute to consider donating to ARSC. For more information, please visit:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/donate/

Thank you for your support!

The Association for Recorded Sound Collections is a nonprofit organization
dedicated to the preservation and study of sound recordings -- in all genres
of music and speech, in all formats, and from all periods. ARSC is unique in
bringing together private individuals and institutional professionals --
everyone with a serious interest in recorded sound.

----