No subject

Sat May 2 01:43:46 PDT 2020

one of the San Francisco Bay Area=92s TV stations when I was a kid.

I remember the organ music and his jumpsuit.  He also mentioned that
you should have a good diet a lot.  In Wikipedia, it mentions a record albu=
he put out in 1959:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

His TV show was all part of the rich variety of TV in the San Francisco
Bay Area during the 1950=92s and 1960=92s.

- Dave King