[78-L] Soundalikes

RODMANLEWIS . julianvein at gmail.com.invalid
Sat May 2 07:09:50 PDT 2020

Sorry, Kristjan, I didn't sign my post. I lost my original email address
for reasons I won't go into now. Unlike Kim Jong-un I am still definitely
alive! I haven't got involved in 78-L because I have problems trimming my
posts. I was thinking about musicians like Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong,
Benny Goodman and Bing Crosby, who all had long illustrious careers
spanning half-a-century, but were all younger than me when they died!

     Julian Vein