[78-L] Maiya Sykes….

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sun Apr 5 15:28:34 PDT 2020

Actually, of the two bands I mentioned, only one is based in Paris, and
it's the one led ny Duved Dunayevsky. Who, BTW, is from Israel and not
violinist, but guitarist.
And the video I linked to features three American musicians (one from
New York, one from Maine and one from Texas). The singer is Swiss-born,
of Romanian heritage, has lived in Paris and is now based in Brooklyn.
The song is Mexican.
So...French soul? I gues "soul" is good enough!
Sorry for the errors.

Kristjan