[78-L] 78 Playing tonearm combination is broken.

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk.invalid
Sun Mar 29 13:37:12 PDT 2020

Hello Doug,

I'm in UK and for about 10 years now I've been using two modern turntables
for my podcasts, each got for just £50, one on ebay and one from
Cashconverters. Three speed - you press the 33 and 45 buttons to get 78,
simples :o)) and have pitch control, use SME headshells etc.

Numark TT100
Stanton STR 880

If you google you'll see images, look identical to the Audio-Technica that's
commonly used in US.

John Wright

Doug Duncan wrote:

>>Does anyone have any recommendations for a new turntable that does 78s
and preferably other formats too. I may otherwise have to accommodate
multiple turntables. I'm in the UK and that may restrict the field.

Best Regards,

Doug
<<