[78-L] Three Questions

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com.invalid
Sat Mar 7 08:05:04 PST 2020

On 3/7/2020 7:51 AM, kil at roadrunner.com wrote:
> 	Thank you Rodger, Kristjan and Cary,
>
> 	I slept much better last night.
>
> 	Question #1 is definitely solved. #2, I'm pretty sure it must have
> been MESS AROUND. Nobody seems to know a way to search the archives of
> 78-L. Maybe it can't be done. Kristjan, how did you find Cary's post
> from 2007? When I bring up the archive, it only goes back to 2008.

I have SOME 78-L posts that go back to when I joined the list, in late
1997. (Michael Biel invited me to join.)  But the only way I can search
them is on my own computer, by subject. If anyone is interested in a
trip down memory lane, I'd be happy to share some of those old posts,
many by list-members who are long gone.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies