[78-L] testing-1-2-3

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Jan 19 14:58:06 PST 2020

Also read a story a few weeks ago about a shortage of audio cassettes. The remaining manufacturers cannot meet the demand. I thought it was a satire from The Babylon Bee or The Onion but it was a legitimate story.

None of which, of course, helps Malcolm clean up and rescue his existing VHS collection.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.