[78-L] testing-1-2-3

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sun Jan 19 13:59:23 PST 2020

Malcolm, have you tried Britain? Still broadcasts on long wave. Produced
78's into the late 1960's (production music labels), issued pre-recorded
reel-to-reel tapes well into the 70's.

VHS tapes, by the way, are used these days for audio production. Music
producers who've grown up with the errant quality of video tapes hope to
recreate their low-fi sound for some of their productions, using the VHS
machines as audio recorders.
The previous generation, or, perhaps, the one before that, the
rockabilly fans, hunt unrecorded reel-to-reel tapes in order to get the
right atmosphere for their recordings.
Kristjan