[78-L] 78-C Has Moved

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Nov 1 03:16:35 PDT 2019

And now I understand why.

This morning, November 1, I got an email from Yahoo stating that Yahoo Groups will no longer host the posting of files, among other changes. This is the death of at least three of the other groups of which I am a member. The great advantage of the Yahoo Groups over Facebook was the ability to post audio files.  No longer.

I can only hope the other owners/moderators can find a suitable replacement.

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.