[78-L] Al & Bob Harvey

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Sep 2 20:13:47 PDT 2019

Very confusing..as I say, I had the discs (no longer have them) and would have
transferred what the ad says is on them but the info is incorrect. Good Luck
was on a single sided test pressing belonging to Ray Sonin, who wrote the
lyrics, and his other disc (not a test) definitely had Somewhere in England b/w
You Never Miss the Old Faces. No Hullabaloo Belay to be had.

Thanks!