[78-L] Al & Bob Harvey

John Rogers johnhrogers at optusnet.com.au.invalid
Mon Sep 2 19:54:36 PDT 2019

I located the source for the data on Good Luck/Somewhere In England that I
quoted.  It's from a Decca ad in Gramophone magazine listing their releases
for December 1939.

The March 1940 edition of Gramophone has a review of F 7384  In The
Quartermaster's Store/'Neath The Shanty Town Moon and F 7353 Hullabaloo
Belay/You Never Miss The Old Faces.

Generally I find that advertised release dates are accurate  but review
dates are often the month after release.

We need someone with access to the CLPGS Decca discography for the recording
dates.

Regards

John Rogers